Each of our Never-Flat Tubes is engineered specific to each tube size—the chemistry unique to each. We discovered early on that matching the performance of a conventional tire in speed required specialized engineering. The result is superior control and handling. Over the time of a longer ride, heat builds up within a conventional air tube. When this happens, the rubber softens, and punctures easily. Not so with PERAM Never-Flat Tubes.
The PERAM Never-Flat Tube is not made of urethane or heavy reclaimed rubber with blowing agents. Rather, the PERAM Never-Flat Tube is a patent pending composition of sophisticated rubber chemistry. This results in a day-long or short ride that’s almost effortless.
It was our goal to offer a solution to riders everywhere – flat tires! And, we’ve done that. We have eliminated the need to constantly check tire pressure to insure a safe, comfortable ride. We have created a unique rubber composition that performs far beyond expectations.
- Proprietary compound results in a ‘bounciness’ to rival traditional tubes.
- Special rubber properties which resist heat.
- Consistent tire firmness as conventional pneumatic tires.
- Retains a bounce throughout your ride.
- Better handling performance due to continual firmness in both tires.